Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pink And Brown

Et voilĂ , my cherry blossom inspiration board.

I know a few couples who are getting married and every time I ask them about their wedding colors I get an answer like "teal and brown" or "green and pink." Which is nice, but a couple of these brides seem to be so locked into their color choices that they are positively incapable of selecting anything that isn't their exact shade of blue or orange or whatever. I like the idea of picking a palette of three or four colors and working with different shades within each color, and I really love the look of chocolate brown and champagne with different shades of pink.

I'm crazy about the bridesmaid dress from JCrew in the lower left corner. IT HAS POCKETS. Also, it comes in chocolate brown, but it's mainly the pockets that are a selling point for me since I know I'm going to lose whatever clutch I bring within the first five minutes of the reception.

bisous,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment