Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have a problem.

I have a disease, and the only cure is more inspiration boards.

I spent a nice chunk of the afternoon last Thursday browsing wedding sites, looking at things for Elle's wedding. And that slowly but surely devolved into looking at things for my own, completely imaginary wedding. After half an hour debating the subtle differences between Air Force Blue and Marine Blue (PotentialHusband wants to be a pilot but is not definite on which service), and hoping Navy White never has to enter the equation I realized just how crazy I am and gave it a rest.

For about an hour. Then I started talking to my bestie J (who happens to live in the same city as Elle, btw) about what she wanted for HER completely imaginary wedding and we had such lovely ideas I had to do something about them. So below is an inspiration board dedicated to her. Things we know for sure about her wedding:

It will definitely be outdoors, most likely in the summer, and pink will for sure be a color. She is a pink, summer, outdoor bride through and through.

It will probably also be more on the formal side, but also fun. I'm calling it lighthearted formal. I'm thinking evening ceremony, cocktail hour on some beautiful lawn (perhaps with badminton and croquet?), and then into the tent for a candle and lantern lit dinner at sunset. With dancing under the stars. And lots of champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment