Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting Body Ready for the Wedding


Hey Everyone,

Elle asked me to start doing weekly updates on nutrition, diet, exercise and most importantly looking the part before the big day. As all my friends know, I am very health oriented. My dad who is a doctor and mom a nurse installed crazy ideals onto my world... So needless to say, I was surrounded by health fanatics 24/7. I have already provided Elle with a 8 month countdown to get her all ready and beautiful. Every woman out there always has issues with her body. Even the most confident women have their "ugly" days. I am going to start giving tips on how to try to incorporate healthy foods and exercises into your daily routine. I'm not talking 5 hours a day of exercise, I'm talking about finding the time in your busy schedule for yourself. Our health is the one thing we need to be selfish about. Obesity in America has risen to all time heights and by finding ways to better your lifestyle, you are helping to fight such a wide spread disease. Anyways, throughout the week I will start to introduce you to my daily routines, other women's and Elle's!! I want to really press the point of this being a healthy way of gaining a better lifestyle and most importantly feeling and looking how you feel.



Peace and Hugs,

Ryan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment