Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sweet Dresses.


I was perusing Nordstom, when I found these really adorable bridesmaid dresses by Maggy London. They are light and airy as well as beautifully detailed, I was just upset to hear that they only come in purple and blue... neither would fit into my wedding, but I thought I spread the good word! ITS ON SALE!



The other style that I am really liking, is the mix and matching of the dress with color and cut. I think it is both innovative and fun for your special.

Photo from Lucky Me!

Another fun idea is to have all of our bridesmaids pick a dress in a paricular color, in this case the ladies picked black and I think it really works (as long as someone doesnt go "vegas short" on the length).

photo from Elizabeth Anne Designs

1 comment:

  1. That purple dress is adorable. If you like the cut of it, there's a similar one from Melissa Sweet. It's actually the one I picked for my bridesmaids :) But I think it's fabulous. Plus it comes in a bunch of colors. Here's the link: http://www.priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?sfid=50631

    ReplyDelete