Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Romance to the MAX!

I dont know why but I am finding so much inspiration for different Staionary Designers lately... It is both a good and a bad thing:

Good: because it pushes my creative buttons and keeps me thinking of new ideas.

Bad: I keeping changing m mind about colors, themes and my overall wedding design.

When I saw this post on Style Me Pretty by Mika 78, I nearly cried it was so beautifully inspired. It set off the angel and the devil on either shoulder telling me to go with ROMANCE for the wedding, and change everything to fit with these inspiration boards that Mika 78 designed. So here they are and I hope they throw off your plans as much as they did on my part. Or you could just oogle at them if you have stronger self control. Either way, enjoy. xoxo L

I think these are my most favorite invites- EVER!







{Click on images to be taken to Mika 78's Blog}

1 comment: