Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cupcake Weddig Favors.

If you know me personally, you know that my obsession for cupcakes is BEYOND unhealthy. If the MR. knows I am upset, his first resort is the cupcake, and while we don't make them very well we always know where to go for the perfect cup-o-heaven. So it was a natural decision that we wouldn't have a traditional wedding cake and "go big" with a cupcake bar!


So the next logical step was to do a "Mrs. Elle and Mr. Elle Wedding Cupcake Mixes" favor. We were thinking we would buy these custom boxes, and place an addition label on the boxes that explains how to make the special day cupcakes on the later date of the guest choice, therefore reminding them of our special day...

It will say something like...
Step 1. Mix one cup of love (1 Cup of water)
ect.



{But I loved these boxes because they are in the shape of a wedding cake and people can just pick them off as they go! What do you think... ps. they will be in a different color, and possibly with different ribbons, but I really like the designer So Inviting.}

{I am also kinda crazy about this boxes from Nashville Wraps.}

What do you think?

elLe <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment