Sunday, May 31, 2009

The SUN in my CLOUDY day!

I having a tougher day today. Have you ever gotten cold feet about your venue? I think I have a case of "I change my mind too much". I loved our venue, but I am uncertain that everyone can afford to stay at the resort... I am stressed because when planning a wedding you have to consider everyone's finical situation, and while we got a great deal on the reception, it still costs a pretty penny to stay there.

I think this my be the reason why I have been looking at different venues all day, something with some reasonable hotels nearby and that will also keep my budget in the green. While looking I found this beautiful California Wedding from Southern Weddings Magazine and it absolutely brightened my day. And it gives me hope that me and the MR. will find the perfect place. xoxo ELle.



No comments:

Post a Comment