Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wedding Picnics. DIY



I have a problem, while I am supposed working and writing reports I am strateging my next DIY project. I have hunted, and found that the best website to feed my addiction is Project Wedding. Even though I am not having a picnic wedding, you bet your bottom dollar that I am stealing this idea for the next party I host (bridal party, baby shower? I think so!).


What you''ll need:

1. Labels shapes and full sheets of label paper, purchased for $5 at Office Supply Store

2. Colored Tissue Paper, purchased for $2

3. White Food Bags from Paper Mart, the cost is only $.10 each!

4. Gable Boxes from Paper Mart at $.45 Each

5. Ribbon from Paper Mart for $3

6. Labels for lunch box from Office Depot

{Photos and supply list from Project Wedding}

No comments:

Post a Comment