Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting to know... ME!


I am just now realizing that you might not know me that well. In fact you probably know my wedding better then my personality... My favorite thing to do when I was younger was interview myself in the mirror. It was be about the usual stuff, winning the Oscar, practicing my ice skating moves (only during the Olympic season), or confessing in my interviews for Letterman. I swear my biggest fear when I was 12 was that I would answer Dave's question with "Well, you see Jay". No way to live, but I have out grown that. I have given up the dream of being a famous actress... life happened... BUT I never given up the interviews, besides it a great exercise for the imagination. I thought this could be the perfect forum for me to live the life long dream of being on Inside the Actors Studio, with the questions that are asked in each episode...by Bernard Pivot.. ;) And yes I do think of Will Farrell every time I think of James Lipton.

  1. What is your favorite word? Forever, In the "no matter what" kind of way.
  2. What is your least favorite word? Fine. I hate that word, its feels so angry and finite. Fights that end in Fine never end well.
  3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Security. Knowing that I have room to grow, that I can make mistakes, and that I will be able to lean from them.
  4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Restrictions. Hearing that I can't do something, I will be the judge of that thank you.
  5. What sound or noise do you love? Mr.'s voice when he answers the phone, or when he first wakes up. Its my own special voice, its the voice he invented for me, and it gives me chills.
  6. What sound or noise do you hate? The alarm clock. I just wish I could be where I want to be for a little while longer, alarm clocks follow me constantly.
  7. What is your favorite curse word? Son of a bitch. It always get the point across.
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Singer, but I guess I would have to be a good singer to qualify for that.... If not that, a surgeon. I have the temperament for it I think..
  9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything that would have to put an animals down, like a vet tech, that would be awful.
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Everyone's here, and we all are watching movies and playing cards, come in and have some apple pie and a California burrito because guess what... you cant gain any weight here :). OK so you can tell where my minds at right now...
xoxo Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment