Friday, April 3, 2009

You can pin me anytime!

(I have to make my titles witty. That's just me.)

I know how much Elle (and many-a-folk) love Etsy! Well, once upon a time, when I had an uber amount of time on my hands, I perused Etsy hours and hours at a time. I stumbled across this, and bookmarked it, because I thought it was unique and green! (
I'm all about making things as green as possible, whenever possible. It really is about all the little things you do. No one is asking you to go live in a hut in the jungle. ;-) ) OK, off my little soap-box, on to the loveliness:

from the Etsy shop of twigs & honey
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5060316

She does custom-made boutonnieres (as well as other beautiful, one-of-a-kind wedding pieces), letting the purchaser (aka Elle) choose the color and look of the piece. She does make each one slightly different so each groomsman has a unique piece.
This is a great option for anyone not wanting to worry about refrigerating flowers just to have them die and be tossed (*sad face*) at the end of the night. It's an extra little something the groomsmen can take with them, and maybe even use again!

No comments:

Post a Comment